An informative Seminar, led by Keith Shuttleworth of KSA, is now offered.
The EU approach to sterilization is complex and is based on a variety of standards and guidance. This course provides delegates with the context and understanding essential for any US company that needs to comply with EU regulations.
This one day course provides a detailed insight in how to satisfy all the EU requirements for moist heat sterilization.
- History & Regulatory background
- Cycle design criteria
- Equilibration times and other measures
- Bowie Dick/DART tests – theory and practice.
- Steam quality and steam quality testing
- Leak rate tests and test specifications
- Test frequency’s
- Load configurations for validation/revalidation.
- Choice of biological indicators
- Long hold times
- Air detector’s
Delegates will receive comprehensive notes and Certificates of Attendance. Formal assessments and Certification of Competence available on request.
Our next EU Seminar will be held on Tuesday October 24, 2017 at the Philadelphia Airport, PA
Please follow this link to download the EU Sterilization Explained Prospectus and Registration form.